Happy Belated Birthday RaD

I know it's not regular post time but I couldn't let the occasion go without at least a small post to let everyone know. Reading at Dawn is a year old. Our first blog post was back on January 14th, 2011. So this message is a little late but that's okay. Happy blogiversary/b-day Reading at Dawn!



Thank you Denise (L'Aussie) and JJ (WritersBlockNZ) for all of your work with this blog. I appreciate you both and I wouldn't have made it to our first milestone without you.

 

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on one full year! Wow, I remember when you started this blog. I think a review of CassaStar was featured here in the first month or two.

DeniseCovey_L'Aussie said...

Happy Birthday to us! Hasn't the year flown as they say! Here's to another great year of reading and reviewing and yes, Alex, I reviewed CassaStar here!

Denise

WritersBlockNZ said...

Wow one year old! That's so great! Congrats to us :)

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Congratulations on your first year.

  • Powered by Blogger.